Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My FIRST Blog

COOL! My first blog....I feel so hip, but don't worry I won't use those different abbreviations like BRB or BFF or LOL (I'm not even sure I know what all of those mean, I just know that when I get an email from my 19-year-old sister she uses a lot of them).

Looking ahead to tomorrow, Valentine's Day, I've realized my husband Aaron and I should probably make reservations instead of just winging it and going to a restaurant in hopes of getting seated. I'm excited because it's our first 'married' Valentine's Day and it's always fun to get dressed up and go out to eat.

Valentine's Day is also very bittersweet for me. I've lost of family member on that day, my Grandma and step-Grandpa were married on that day and some of my most favorite memories all happened on Valentine's Day!

Make sure to listen to tomorrow's show because we're talking about bizarre Valentine's Day stories, and believe me, I've got mine :)

Regardless, it's a great day to eat a lot of chocolate!

1 comment:

Michael Dunn said...

Hey Holly love your blog!