Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Dentist Experience


Yesterday I had to go to the dentist for a routine cleaning. And yes, I am the one crazy person in the world who likes going to the dentist. I don't know if it's the way my teeth feel so clean when I'm done or the fact that they give me a cute pink toothbrush when I leave. Either way, I enjoy the experience. This time was interesting, because my dentist wanted to get my take on the Imus in the morning situation that went down last week. Keep in mind, I have 3 different tools in my mouth while he is talking to me. What's funny, is he carried on the whole conversation by himself. You know those people that call you and they do all the talking? That's what happened yesterday at the dentist. When he was done venting on the situation he said to me, " I know exactly what you mean". In my head, I'm thinking, "OK, but I didn't say anything". Whatever he thought I had said put him in a good mood because he said he "felt better"once the conversation was done. All I know is that I 'felt better' knowing I didn't have any cavities!

No comments: