Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Panic!!!


It completely slipped my mind, but I have a wedding to go to on the 24th and I haven't even thought about a gift yet!

The groom is my husband's cousin and being new to the family, I don't want to give a thoughtless gift. They have been together for over a decade and have pretty much everything. What about the registry, you ask? Everything is bought from it! So now panic mode is setting in.

I thought about money, but to me, that seems so impersonal. Then I thought about something engraved, but what if they end up with the same 2 clocks engraved to say the same thing! With the heart of wedding season coming up, you might find yourself in the same situation. A tip from my girlfriend was to checkout the website theknot.com I used it religiously during my wedding planning, but I never thought to use it for gift ideas. Give it a try, you might like it!

No comments: