Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm Starting To Come Around


I have to be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Angelina Jolie. I have a hard time getting over the fact she came in between Brad and Jen. But, I will say she's starting to grow on me a little.

With her recently adopting the young Vietnamese boy I realized one thing I do like about Angelina. She knows paparazzi will follow her every move and photograph her doing it. In that case, they might as well photograph her doing something good for the world. Angelina's figured it out. What better way to bring attention to starving orphaned kids in third world countries than to go down there yourself because she knows the photographers will follow.

So I will give her credit for that, but I still have a hard time forgetting the "Billy Bob" days.

No comments: